Why you need the help of the broker?
Advices to renters
1. SEARCH FOR HOME. To find exactly what you're looking come to the local, real ORGANIZED OFFICE known as ALEXpolis-akinita and immediately find what you want without hassle and stress free.
2. CONTROL OF RESIDENCE. Check carefully and without any haste the home you found to lease, and its situation , together with your cohabitant. If it is evening, ask to see it in daylight. If there are visible defects ask for restoration or be listed in the lease. Check the blocks around the house for your needs (bus, market, schools, etc.)
3. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS. Do not rush to hire a house if the rent seems excessive or is beyond your financial capability. You can always find another house within more economical terms. Also be informed for any other financial obligations you undertake (building regulation shares, bills, municipal taxes, etc.).
4. DEPOSIT. Never pay rents or deposits if you are not sure who is indeed the owner of the house you rent, or one of the collaborates- broker ALEXpolis-akinita.
5. TERMS OF LEASE. Each prime residence lease is holds for a minimum of three (3) years from its commencement, whether the lease is agreed shorter. After the expiry of the three-year lease usually continues as a silent agreement, as permanent. This means that both the tenant can leave whenever he wants, and that the owner can, if he wants to ask his house.
6. RENT-UP. The lease must always be reproduced agreed on the rent. Any increase agreed is valid both during the initial three years and after. Usually an agreed annual increment rate of price index increased by 1-2 units. If the lease term is less than three years, then for the years of the lease remaining until the completion of three years, in case of disagreement between the parties, provides for an annual increase equal to 75% of the increase in the price index 12 months prior to the lease
7. WARRANTY. When concluding a lease an amount is paid a security usually a monthly fee, which is refundable upon departure of the tenant, the performance of homes and the owner and the clearing of all financial backlog.
8. NON-RECOVERY RENT BY OWNER. If you normally have offered the rent to the owner, but he unlawfully refused to collect it, lest considered a wayward, you are entitled to deposit money at the Deposits and Loans Fund in his name, and to share with bailiff passed for custody, or to deposit a notary or your lawyer, who will advise you further.
10. ASSIGNMENT OF RENTS DUE TO THE STATE. Caution: If leaving a rented house and you owe rents eventually not paid to the owner of the property,in order he gets rid of the income tax liability, is forced to assign without consideration (ie give them) to the State, while submitting the tax return for next year. The State, after this, will certainly receive from you as "public revenue", ie by applying the provisions of the Code for the Collection of Public Revenue (KEDE), while, you are not granted a tax clearance certificate until you pay! For this reason it is advisable not to leave outstanding debts to your landlord and ask for a receipt for any payment to him.
Advice for owners
The secrets of the land market
At its best, investing in land is high risk and drive high performance. In the worst case, exercise patience. The basic principle is to buy one cheap land in areas that have not been developed in anticipation of as quickly as possible upgrade.
Our suggestions for better promotion of your property
What to look for when buying a property
Why properties prices rise up?
The right home in the right area
The right home in the right area
Most believe that buying a house what counts is the only region. Wrong! Statistical analyzes were completed recently showed what "counts" are: The right home in the right area ....
Because those who buy in an area have specific expectations and requirements. But in this there are some exceptions. That is, if the rule is too relentless for the big houses, the same is true for the houses small and medium size.
Even in very expensive areas, where the houses are over 150 square meters, a small and medium-sized "holds" the apartment price and can offer higher yields.
Who is the right time of purchase and sale of property
The dilemma is known when you have an old house for sale and want to buy a new one. What should I do first? To buy or sell?
Increase the value of your property by 10 steps
Contributions to the lease Student housing
- The houses in the inner city are generally older and more expensive than those outside center except the big cities.
- To control the location of the house, the neighborhood and what gives us this (super market, banks, regular bus service, access to the campus, etc.).
- To thoroughly check the home to find faults and to identify the owner to rectify them before they begin to live at home.
- In residential leases, the amount of the rent formed frely and commits both sides
- The housing lease is valid for at least (3) years, even if they agreed or less tense.
- The lease of indefinite duration, after three years, ending with a complaint of the owner or tenant.
- Advance payment of rent is only premitted for the current month
- The law allows payment guarantee up to the amount equel to the sum of two monthly rents
- Students should not accept and sign conditions not understand or with which no full agreement. In many rental contracts they contained terms unfavorable to tenants, eg "If the tenant terminate the lease before the agreed termination, shall pay all rents until maturity. Such terms delete them but it is advisable to consult a lawyer anyway.
The owner is obliged to deliver to the tenant the house suitable for the use agreed and keep it properly when leasing.Students after agreement, sign a written rental agreement with the owner or the attorney and require immediate recording in taxis. In no case, should not accept proposals for rental receipts or contracts for different amounts of real. Thus, they become accomplices in tax evasion owner.The delay in payment of the common expenses is the same rent delay results but it is desirable to ask in advance on the level of charges.
- Avoid hiring basements, attics or very old houses
- To pay much attention to ads with low prices rents advertising supposedly brokering or advertising companies to see the one required to pay in advance. Legitimate astate agents receive compensation only if completed lease